In the Group Policy Editor. (gpedit.msc)
Navigate to Computer Configuration / Windows Settings / Security Settings / Local Policies / Security Options.
In the right-hand pane look for the policy:
Interactive logon: Do not display last user name – Change to Enabled.
This is how I found to remove the background of an RDC login.
Remove the Wallpaper data in:
Create web site using ISP Config
- If a new client, under “client” tab, select “Add new client” button
- Enter relevant client information
- “Save” entry
- Under “DNS” tab, use the main “Add new DNS Zone (SOA)” button, not the text link on the left.
- Choose the DNS server
- Choose the appropriate client
- For “Zone”, enter the domain name (Do not include “www”)
- Set “NS” as ns3.mpl.com
- Set “e-mail” as administrator.mail.mpl.com
- Under “Records” tab, create the following Continue reading Create Joomla Website in ISPConfig